We have always been passionate about the potential biking has to make life better for people. Today we are currently working with hundreds of people and many diverse communities who share our passion and want to create a cycling culture.
Within Merseyside, we are part of a growing social movement. Our Bike expansion plans encapsulate a desire to be the facilitators of services, which enhance the lives of cyclists and would-be cyclists across the Liverpool City Region.
HUB will be making cycling cheaper, safer, more accessible, and a natural choice for as many people as possible.
To provide positive opportunities for socially excluded people to improve their skills and achieve their employment goals:
- To promote volunteering across our HUB’s
- To provide training & education for cyclists & mechanics
- To promote cycling using pump tracks, conservation, heritage and art
- To enhance our regions cycle routes
- To reuse bicycles and divert bicycle ‘waste’ from the waste stream in Merseyside